Friday, March 20, 2009

The FIRST time to meet Potato MOnkey Girl

Today 20 March 2009, at 10.30 like that.....
Me at sunway play ting ting with my Krazy Bro.......
Den i was waiting for tat Potato oso....( so slow)like TURTLE.kaka shhhh....
She saw me d....i was playing KOF ^^my favourite game....
I sms to her to call she come in....n =.=" when i saw her...she LARI,RUN AWAY....aiyoooo....TENSION wakaka...
Then i call my other bro(julius) to play for me awhile....
Then i walk to outside to meet her n talkbout 2 min...as she said 2 min de....
Den she go to watch her movie....
n i continue play my game...=,=" that Julius play until left 1 person for me..wakakakakakaka.....
He work finish d come find me......kaka....gay gay time...aakakak....
Tomorrow going to cut hair with him ^^v.....


so happy that i hv the chance to meet u POTATO~~~ ^^v
To u Monkey girl^^v


Peace^^

No comments:

Post a Comment